Fugitive Emission LDAR Tags
Barcode LDAR tags for fugitive emissions compliance monitoring. Durable identification that performs in the harshest environments.
Express manufacturers ultra-durable leak detection and repair (LDAR) barcode tags to help oil, gas, and petroleum companies detect leaks, monitor fugitive emissions, and comply with EPA regulations in the most extreme industrial environments. Choose from anodized aluminum LDAR tags with sub-surface images, or corrosion-resistant stainless steel LDAR tags with chemically-etched images—both products provide decades of field service in the harshest petroleum refining and chemical manufacturing industries. Teflon and ceramic coatings are optional on all LDAR tags for added resistance to heat, oil, paint, and grease.
Describe the product you're looking for, and we'll provide a quote. Our experienced staff are available to answer any questions.
Design Your Product
Design your label, tag, or nameplate with our easy-to-use design tool. Print, save, or email a PDF of your design and request a quote.
Request samples to test our products. Evaluate our product quality, functionality, and suitability for your needs.
With unlimited product variations, choosing the right label can be challenging. Our experienced staff will help you choose the best identification solution for your needs.
Barcode LDAR and Valve Tag Solutions
Total Leak Detection and Repair
Barcode LDAR tags help field technicians and repairmen monitor the amount of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and volatile hazardous air pollutants (VHAPs) emitted by leaking equipment such as valves, pumps, and connectors used throughout petroleum refining and chemical manufacturing processes. LDAR technicians who follow LDAR procedures, monitoring techniques, and calibration procedures are able to effectively monitor leaks and comply with EPA regulations. For your next leak detection and repair program, trust Express to get it right.
Seamless LDAR Program Integration
- All LDAR tags are printed with Code 39, Code 128, QR Code, or DataMatrix barcode symbologies to seamlessly integrate into any LDAR compliance or barcode scanning system. Once integrated, barcoded LDAR tags allow field technicians to reliably and accurately inspect leaks, capture data, and perform preventative maintenance throughout the field.
Rugged Materials for Oil & Gas Fields
- Express only uses premium materials to guarantee maximum performance and durability. Anodized aluminum and stainless steel LDAR tags are custom-designed and manufactured to guarantee decades of resistance and withstand repeated abrasion, salt spray, extended UV exposure, extreme heat, multiple freeze-thaw cycles, and caustic chemicals. Express uses photosensitive aluminum, which seals the barcode and text beneath the surface of the aluminum for extra durability. Anodized aluminum LDAR tags are manufactured out of photosensitive aluminum, which seals the barcode and text images beneath the aluminum surface for extra durability. Corrosion-resistant stainless steel LDAR tags are laser-marked or chemically-etched to provide the ultimate resistance to caustic chemicals and solvents. Teflon and ceramic coatings are available on all LDAR tags for added resistance to high-temperatures, oil, and grease. With either option, Express guarantees decades of service in the harshest oil, gas, and petrochemical environments.
- The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) established Leak Detection and Repair (LDAR) regulations and compliance programs in order to limit the amount of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and volatile hazardous pollutants (VHAPs) emitted by leaking equipment such as valves, pumps and connectors in industries such as petroleum refining and chemical manufacturing. The EPA requires LDAR managers and technicians to follow fundamental compliance and calibration procedures to keep LDAR programs in compliance.
LDAR Program Best Practices
At a minimum, a LDAR program should schedule inspections to ensure compliance, track work orders as soon as leaks are detected, and report such leaks to the appropriate environmental agency. These best practices are streamlined with the use of automatic data capture technology, such as barcode labels and tags.
- Leak Detection and Repair: A Best Practices Guide
- Air Emission Measurement Center (EMC) Test Methods
- Method 21: Volatile Organic Compound Leaks
- Inspection Manual: Federal Equipment Leak Regulations for the Chemical Manufacturing Industry
- EPA Compliance Monitoring Programs
- EPA Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program (GHGRP) - Subpart W - Petroleum and Natural Gas Systems
I just wanted to let you know that the labels arrived in a timely manner and they looked great! I just wanted to express my thanks to you for the outstanding job that you did in making things happen in such a short window.—Robert H.
Thank you for the outstanding service.—Connie H.
Previous supplier really bungled our UID Label order. You guys got it right and delivered in one day. Wow! Thanks a million.—Jeff P.
I’m so happy I never have to deal with [REDACTED] again! You guys are awesome!—Pam S.
You guys have been doing an excellent job. Thank you for the services you have been providing us.—Lionel R.
I am impressed! Thanks for the fast service.—Jason D.
We will let you know if we ever need anything else. Ya'll have been great!—Jennifer D.
We got the labels and everyone here really likes the quality and appearance of them. I'm working on another order for you of the UID labels and will have that data out next week. Thanks!—Greg H.
I have to say you are all so easy to deal with at Express, it really is a pleasure doing business with you!!!—Sandy L.
We are extremely pleased with our order. You blew us away with your quick, reliable service and will be our only source for UIDs in the future.—David W.
The label looks amazing. Thank you for taking the time to meet our requirements and provide the sample labels quickly. My manager was impressed with how quickly you provided a sample via email. We look forward to working with you to meet our asset tag needs.—Tonya C.
I just want to say how nice they [the tags] look, how well they were packaged, how appreciative I am that you got them to us in time and communicated with me during this order. Thank you so much!—Linda G.
Thank you so much for processing our ID plates so quickly and getting them shipped earlier than projected! I am sincerely grateful for your efforts with this and providing us the items in a timely manner. Looking forward to doing business again in the near future.—Mary R.
All, I just did a rush sticker job. Great vendor to work with and very good prices, fast at quotes and helping you with difficult customers. Use EXPRESS.—Meghan G. [in an email to her peers]