“Why should we use barcodes?” is a question we hear almost daily. Frankly, there are a wide variety of benefits that barcodes will provide. And while every application is different, the bottom line stays the same: Implementing barcodes in your organization will save you time and money!
● Reduce human error in data entry: Automatic data collection eliminates the need for manual data entry, removing potential entry errors.
● Improve process efficiency: Barcodes scan in an instant! Scan rates are much quicker and simpler than typing in data values, ultimately reducing associated labor costs.
● Track company assets: You have invested money in your assets. Keeping track of them can ensure the expected return on that investment.
With barcodes, the possibilities are endless! So, whether your need is asset tracking for IT equipment, identifying machine rentals, or anything else, Express has a barcode solution that will help your business!
Let us know how we can help! Contact us today!
Product Spotlight: Polycarbonate Labels
Polycarbonate is a material that does not get the recognition it deserves in the labeling world. Often overlooked in favor of polyester or vinyl substrates, polycarbonate offers a host of benefits for a variety of applications:
● Improved durability versus a standard laminated label.
● Digital print produces multiple colors and fine details with ease, allowing your corporate branding to shine!
● Variable serial numbers or barcodes can be added at no additional cost.
● Textured velvet finish minimizes scuffs, scratches, and fingerprints to keep your labels looking new!
● No added cost for die-cutting to special sizes or shapes.
If the benefits of a polycarbonate label would be helpful to your company, please give us a call to discuss your application and we would be glad to help!