Let’s face it; dealing with the verbiage on government contracts can be confusing and problematic. There are very specific requirements that weave their way through the contract, and it is up to you to comply with them all. Not to mention, a lot of the requirements rely on a certain level of expertise to comply. If you have ever tried to read through oft-referenced MIL-STD or STANAG document, you are familiar with this.
One MIL-STD we see often invoked is MIL-STD-130 (STANAG 2290 for our NATO country customers), which covers IUID (or UID) item labeling for contract compliance. This 52 page document details a whole host of labeling requirements that need an expert to decipher them. Luckily for you, Express, Inc. is that expert! Express has been providing customers with UID solutions since the requirement was established in 2004. With over 10 years of experience and thousands of satisfied UID clients, we are ready to help you!
Express offers a host of UID services and benefits:
- Free consultation on UID and STANAG requirements
- Design services to ensure your label meets contract requirements
- Adherence to a variety of additional military and company production standards, including MIL-DTL-15024, GG-P-455B, MIL-STD-130, STANAG 2290, and many more
- Verified compliant UID marks
- UID registration services
- Lightning fast turn-around – labels can be available in as little as one day
Fulfilling government contracts can be a very difficult process. Let Express help with a portion of it so you can focus on your business.
Give us a call today – our UID experts are ready to help!
UID Solutions for every environment!
Express has developed a strong reputation for delivering products that are built to last. With UID labeling, life-long durability is crucial to the success of the program. With this in mind, Express offers label materials that have marked everything from delicate computer servers to battle proven Howitzer cannons (yes, really!).
- AluCode UID Labels: Available with adhesive backing or rivet holes for mounting, our aluminum tags provide enduring readability in all environments.
- Polyester UID Labels: An economical alternative for applications with less demanding exposures.
- Specialty materials for unique applications:Kapton UID, Steel UID, Tesa UID
Not sure what material is your best option? Give us a call; our UID experts are ready to help!