There’s a lot more to barcodes than meets the eye! After almost 30 years in the business and hearing others struggle with some of the same questions we came across, we figured we would open the lines of communication to provide as much information as possible. Do any of these questions sound familiar?
- How do I know these will work on my: computers, wind turbines, solar panels, missiles? (yes, really!)
- What type of barcode should I use?
- What is variable and static data?
- How many characters fit in a barcode?
- What’s the difference between a 1D barcode and a 2D barcode?
And the list goes on! While we will be providing answers to what we hear most often, please share YOUR questions, concerns, and comments. We will always do our best to fully answer ALL comments and definitely let us know if you want more information! The comments section at the bottom of the page is how we expect to engage in a conversation instead of a lecture series.