Reliable barcodes for every environment
The ultimate heat-resistant barcode.
Premium borosilicate glass ceramic coating.
- Receive a free no-obligation design proof - call us.
- Fastest turnaround on your custom labels.
- Complete Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Stainless steel meets ceramic for high temperature barcode identification.
Our corrosion-resistant stainless steel alloy 304 or 316 is fused with a ceramic coating to provide decades of dependable service throughout the highest temperatures. Barcodes also resist caustic chemicals, abrasion, heat, cold, prolonged UV exposure, and salt spray.
Barcodes and graphics are laser-marked or chemically-etched to a depth of .005”, filled with enamel paint, then coated with borosilicate glass ceramic. Barcodes and graphics will not fade over time.
The most durable identification solution for high temperature environments.
And now with Express Expedite, you can order you barcodes today and receive in record-setting turnaround time.
- Laser-marked or chemically-etched
- Borosilicate glass ceramic coating
- Acid and alkalide resistant
- Lifetime durability
- Custom design
- Industrial equipment
- Caustic environments
- High temperature environments
- Extended UV exposure
- OEM / manufacturing
- Food processing plants
- Thickness.020 | .030 | .034 | .036
- ColorsBlack Image, White Background
- DataMultiple Barcode Symbologies | Simple or Complex Data
- AttachmentHoles for Mechanical Attachment
- ArtworkDesigned to Your Custom Specifications | Include Your Logo | Use Our Online Designer
- MaterialStainless Steel Alloy 304 | Stainless Steel Alloy 316
- FinishCeramic Coating