- Visitors name, phone, e-mail and other contact information that is transmitted to Express will only be used to respond to customer requests for information and to contact visitors regarding Express product offerings. The information will not be shared with any other organization.
- If a visitor decides that they no longer wish to be contacted by Express, we will, upon request, remove visitor contact information from our communications distribution file and will cease to contact the visitor.
- Express web sites are hosted on secure servers and sensitive information is processed with SSL protection.
- Contact Express at 800-382-2323 if you have any concerns that you would like us to address.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We do not collect any information from third parties.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request (e.g., to ship an order) or as properly required by a law enforcement agency.
We collect information through the use of “cookies” and similar technologies. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. You may consult your web browser(s) to modify your cookie settings.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. Please contact us at any time to do the following:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Express is not directed to children, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we find out that a child under 13 has given us personal information, we will take steps to delete that information. If you believe a child under the age of 13 has given Express personal information, please contact us at 800-382-2323 or CustomerService@ExpressCorp.com.
We take precautions to protect your personal information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g., billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We are committed to protecting the data of Express visitors and customers. Though we take reasonable precautions to protect data, no security measures can be 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your data.
Describe the product you're looking for, and we'll provide a quote. Our experienced staff are available to answer any questions.
Design Your Product
Design your label, tag, or nameplate with our easy-to-use design tool. Print, save, or email a PDF of your design and request a quote.
Request samples to test our products. Evaluate our product quality, functionality, and suitability for your needs.
With unlimited product variations, choosing the right label can be challenging. Our experienced staff will help you choose the best identification solution for your needs.