Durable industrial nameplates for years of dependable service
Extreme durability, extreme lifespan, and the rich and handsome appearance of substantial, solid Brass. Graphics are chemically etched into the surface of the nameplate and then filled with baked enamel paints to provide decades of service in almost any environment.
An enduring standard of top quality nameplate design
- Receive a free no-obligation design proof - call us.
- Fastest turnaround on your custom nameplates.
- Complete Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Brass nameplates are used for a variety of labeling purposes. Not only does brass offer elegant labeling but it is extremely durable and has exceptional corrosion resistance to withstand harsh environmental conditions. Brass nameplates are commonly used for both indoor and outdoor identification. Common applications include industrial environments, equipment identification, and marine applications, but brass nameplates can also be used as trail markers in parks. Label with confidence of enduring service and lifetime performance.
Nameplate graphics are chemically etched to a depth of .004" and color-filled with baked enamel inks to enhance readability. Typically produced with holes for mechanical fastening but also available without holes for fastening by brazing or epoxy bonding.Traditionally produced with static data. But, you may order nameplates sequentially numbered or with any variable data scheme that you require.
- Available in thickness of .020” or .030”
- Produced in virtually any size or shape
- Standard fill color is black – other colors may be utilized if required
Request price for your fully customized productRequest Quote
View other items under this same categoryRelated Products
- ArtworkInclude Your Logo | Your Engineering Drawing or Design | Use Our Expert Design Services | Use Our Online Designer
- MaterialSolid Brass
- FinishSatin Brushed Finish
- Thickness.020 | .030
- ColorsFull Range of Standard Colors
- DataSerialization Available
- AttachmentHoles for Mechanical Attachment
- ImageEtched and Filled - Baked Enamel