Durable industrial nameplates for years of dependable service
Extremely rugged. For service in moderately challenging environments. Lexan Polycarbonate is printed on the underside of the transparent material, allowing the Polycarbonate itself to provide protection from the elements. For use both indoors and outdoors.
- Receive a free no-obligation design proof - call us.
- Fastest turnaround on your custom nameplates.
- Complete Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Polycarbonate nameplates are a durable and economical labeling solution for light to moderate exposure in a variety of industrial applications. Enhance product appearance with crisp, vibrant, and precise graphics. Image is second surface printed, which provides additional protection from the elements. We offer a multitude of colors designed using digital imaging technology, to provide our customers with the exact design needed.
Lexan Polycarbonate Nameplates
Lexan Polycarbonate is printed on the underside of transparent material, which allows the polycarbonate itself to provide protection from the elements. This is the more rugged option for moderately challenging environments, both indoors and outdoors.
- Lexan® polycarbonate with smooth velvet finish. Also available in specialty flame- retardant and UV/Chemical resistant versions.
- Available in thickness ranging from .005” to .020”.
- Produced in virtually any size or shape.
- A wide variety of premium 3M® brand adhesives is available to provide the optimum bond to your attachment surface.
Your order can be customized according to your specifications. You can send us a drawing or describe it to us via email or over the phone.
Request price for your fully customized productRequest Quote
View other items under this same categoryRelated Products
- ArtworkInclude Your Logo | Your Engineering Drawing or Design | Use Our Expert Design Services | Use Our Online Designer
- FinishVelvet Finish
- Thickness.005 | .007 | .010 | .015 | .020
- ColorsAny Color Combination
- DataSerialization Available
- AttachmentPremium Permanent Pressure-Sensitive Adhesive
- ImageSecond Surface - Printed on Underside