RFID for every environment
Extra Durable Metal-Mount RFID Tags provide dependable readability without metal interference. Metal mounting augments signal strength for improved performance.
Metal-Mount RFID Tag
The MT RFID Tag is part of Express’ RFID series of highly rugged RFID tags that can be used in harsh and industrial environments. Despite its compact size, this tag has an impressive 15 foot read range when mounted on metal assets, and carries a 10 year life expectancy.
Permanently bonded polypropylene encapsulation prevents water or chemical ingress, which extends the life expectancy of the tag. There are multiple attachment methods available, including holes for attachment with screws, high strength adhesive, or an optional weld plate.
The most common barcode symbologies included on our RFID tags are Code 39 and DataMatrix, but we can customize the tags with any barcode you need. Barcodes are durable and designed to provide attractive and serviceable identification for the full life of the RFID tag. Similarly, the Human Readable component can contain whatever information you desire, whether a simple reiteration of the coding in the tag, or your company name, logo, or other information. Your RFID tag will be encoded with data you specify, and can be in either Hex or in ASCI. Encoding may be sequential or random from your data file. Encoding can be straight numeric or alpha-numeric and may contain up to 32 data characters.
- Oil and gas
- Yard management
- Returnable transport items
- Equipment rental
- Agricultural equipment
- Dimensions2.7 x 1.1 x 0.24
- RF ProtocolUHF, EPC Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)
- Operating Frequency902 - 928 MHz (U.S.)
- Read Range15 feet | 25 feet
- ImageImage Printed on Underside
- ColorsFull Range of Standard Colors
- DataMultiple Barcode Symbologies
- AttachmentHoles for Mechanical Attachment
- ArtworkInclude Your Logo
- IC TypeAlien Higgs 3
- EPC Memory96 bit
- Ingress Protection (IP) ClassificationIP69K
- Mounting SubstrateMetallic Surfaces