- Free Design Proofs.
- Fastest Production and Delivery.
- Complete Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Numerous material options.
- Value pricing for quantities large and small.
- Call for no-obligation Design Proof.
Numerous constructs to choose from
UL & CSA Label Solutions
UL 969 – UL Marking and Labeling Systems Requirements
- UL 969 covers adhesive and in-mold labels or markers used to communicate permanent product information or instructions. These labels or nameplates are applied to finished devices, appliances, or equipment and include rating information, instructions, or schematics. The standard outlines specific criteria regarding label permanence, label legibility, and test procedures required to determine UL compliance. UL recognized component label elements include safety information (warning, caution, attention, etc.), technical product information (50w, 750Hz, etc.), and information required by the UL standard for the product category
CSA C22.2 No. 0.15 – Adhesive Label Requirements
- Canadian Standards Association C22.2 No. 0.15 covers the performance requirements of labels used for products evaluated to CSA standards. This standard applies to permanent adhesive labels and nameplates intended for use indoors or outdoors on substrates that are essentially clean, smooth, flat, or simple curved. It has a similar scope to UL 969 and also covers testing procedures and performance requirements of labels. However, the CSA and UL standards are not harmonized, and the test methods, conditions, and performance requirements presented in the standards differ.
Fastest Turnaround Times
Exceptional Customer Service