Municipalities and utility companies worldwide trust Express when it comes to custom identification solutions.
Durable barcode identification products withstand the demands faced by gas, electric, and utility assets, including prolonged exposure to UV radiation, caustic chemicals, moisture, extreme temperatures, multiple freeze-thaw cycles, abrasion, and other environmental challenges. All barcode tags, labels, and nameplates are designed to last the life of utility poles and equipment, with data integrity and read-rates that do not degrade over time. Barcode and data matrix technology allow you to track power distribution assets and collect data with confidence in the harshest utility conditions.
Barcode Identification Solutions
- Distribution Pole Tags
- Defective Pole Markers
- Pole Inspection Tags
- Visibility Strips and Bands
- Inspection, Preservation, and Maintenance Tags
Utilities — Barcode Labels, Nameplates and Placards
Best Practices for Utility Meter Data Collection
- Metering Best Practices: A Guide to Achieving Utility Resource Efficiency, Release 3.0 - This document, prepared for the U.S. Department of Energy, highlights the best practices for energy and water metering and information systems.
- Metering Best Practices: A Guide to Achieving Utility Resource Efficiency - This guide provides facility and energy managers with useful information about energy and resource metering, the relevant metering technologies, communications, applications for data, and ideas for energy and cost savings.
- 21 Point Inspection Every Order
- Every Barcode Validated for Accuracy
- Free Certificate of Conformance
- ISO 9001 Certified
Fastest Turnaround Times
- Fastest Turnaround Times in Industry
- Streamlined Production
- 24 Hour Rush Expedite Available
- Clean Manufacturing
Exceptional Customer Service
- Custom Design & Build
- Free Graphic Design Services
- Helpful Customer Service
- Unlimited Proofs & Revision
- Driving Business Efficiency