Lifetime identification for gas, water, and electric utility assets
Exceptional durability with sub-surface images sealed within the anodic layer of aluminum. Excellent readability and superior resistance to abrasion, chemicals, weather, and UV radiation.
Distribution Pole Tags
- Receive a free no-obligation design proof - call us.
- Fastest turnaround on your pole tags.
- Complete Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Identify utility and distribution poles with tags designed to withstand years of exterior exposure and remain readable for the life of your distribution pole. The pole tag’s durable sub-surface image endures harshest winter and summer conditions. Kitted with aluminum nails, or manufactured with premium 3M pressure sensitive adhesive for attachment to metal poles.
Durable enough to withstand the harshest environments:
- Prolonged exposure to UV radiation—up to 30+ years outdoor lifetime
- Extreme temperatures
- Caustic chemicals and solvents
- Repeated abrasion
- Moisture and salt spray
- Multiple freeze/thaw cycles
Request price for your fully customized productRequest Quote
View other items under this same categoryRelated Products
- Thickness.020 | .032
- ColorsBlack Image, Natural Background
- ArtworkYour Engineering Drawing or Design | Use Our Expert Design Services | Use Our Online Designer
- MaterialAnodized Aluminum
- ImageSub-Surface Image
- AttachmentHoles for Mechanical Attachment | Premium Permanent Pressure-Sensitive Adhesive
- DataMultiple Barcode Symbologies