Barcoded LDAR tags for checkpoint identification
Detect & repair all leaks.
- Receive a free no-obligation design proof - call us.
- Fastest turnaround on your LDAR tags.
- Complete Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Our photosensitive anodized aluminum LDAR valve tags provide the most durable identification for leak detection and repair (LDAR). Attach barcodes to all valves, steam traps, and pressure points to monitor all leaks.
Barcodes are photo-imaged within the anodic layer of aluminum—providing unmatched durability for years of outdoor service. Permanently attach to all your system components with steel wire crimp ties for accurate data collection at every inspection point.
A simple solution for lifetime LDAR control.
And now with Express Expedite, you can order you barcodes today and receive in record-setting turnaround time.
- Sub-surface printed
- Best for outdoor use
- UV resistant for 20+ years
- Lifetime durability
- Custom design
- Leak detection and repair (LDAR)
- Fugitive emissions compliance
- Valves, steam traps, pressure points
- Oil & gas rigs and refineries
- Thickness.020 | .032 | .063
- ArtworkDesigned to Your Custom Specifications | Include Your Logo
- MaterialAnodized Aluminum
- ImageSub-Surface Image
- ColorsBlack Image, Natural Background | Color Optional
- DataMultiple Barcode Symbologies | Simple or Complex Data
- AttachmentSecure by Attachment Wires | Various Hole Patterns Available
- FinishTeflon Coating Available