Barcoded LDAR tags for checkpoint identification
Complete LDAR control.
Laser-marked or chemically-etched.
- Receive a free no-obligation design proof - call us.
- Fastest turnaround on your LDAR tags.
- Complete Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Our stainless steel LDAR valve tags are laser-marked or chemically-etched to provide the lifetime leak detection and repair (LDAR) control. Attach barcodes to all valves, steam traps, and pressure points to monitor all leaks.
Barcodes are laser-marked or chemically-etched for unmatched durability and years of outdoor service. Permanently attach to all valves to prevent leaks.
A dependable solution for lifetime LDAR control.
And now with Express Expedite, you can order you barcodes today and receive in record-setting turnaround time.
- Laser-marked or chemically-etched
- Best for outdoor use
- UV resistant for 20+ years
- Lifetime durability
- Custom design
- Leak detection and repair (LDAR)
- Fugitive emissions compliance
- Valves, steam traps, pressure points
- Oil & gas rigs and refineries
- ArtworkDesigned to Your Custom Specifications | Include Your Logo
- MaterialStainless Steel Alloy 304 | Stainless Steel Alloy 316
- AttachmentHoles for Seal Wire Fastening
- Thickness.020 | .030 | .036 | .018
- ColorsBlack Image, Natural Background
- DataMultiple Barcode Symbologies | Simple or Complex Data
- ImageEtched and Filled - Baked Enamel
- FinishBrushed Mill Finish