Barcode Labels for Warehousing
Durable, Barcoded Warehouse FloorTags™
- Identify warehouse locations where rack mounts are not feasible.
- Withstands warehouse floor traffic.
- Scan from forklift seating.
- Anodized aluminum with sub-surface image for maximum durability.
Mount FloorTags™ on warehouse floor to identify locations where rack mounts are not feasible. Our adhesive floor labels are ideal for warehouses and distribution facilities that use a considerable amount of floor space as their storage area.
FloorTags™ are designed with ample barcode “x” dimension for dependable readability, even when seated on a forklift. The high vertical bar dimension of the aluminum labels on the floor negates problems of angular scanning when approached from an irregular direction.
Aluminum FloorTags™ label is made from .032" anodized aluminum with an ultra-durable photographic image embedded within the surface of the plate to provide years of service. The floor barcode labels withstand the warehouse’s high foot and vehicular traffic.
Our FloorTags™ are backed with high strength acrylic adhesive or epoxy to provide a permanent bond in the most difficult environments. These labels easily adhere to your warehouse floor.
- ColorsBlack Image, Natural Background
- ArtworkDesigned to Your Custom Specifications
- MaterialAnodized Aluminum
- ImageSub-Surface Image
- DataMultiple Barcode Symbologies | Simple or Complex Data
- AttachmentPremium Permanent Pressure-Sensitive Adhesive