Barcoded rack labels for warehouse stock locations. Easily identify rows, bays, and aisles with these color coded labels for accurate visual reference, and eliminate confusion.
Easily identify rows, bays, and aisles with these effective color coded labels for accurate visual reference and optimum efficiency. Choose the colors that match your company’s color scheme and eliminate confusion when pulling or placing stock. Once installed, labels will perform through extended use and abuse. Overlaminate increases label durability and protects from scuffing and abrasion for years of dependable service.
Labels are made of premium vinyl, polyester, or other material depending on your need. Labels are usually backed with premium permanent pressure sensitive adhesive to adhere to a variety of surfaces, including bare metal or painted racking. Also available with magnetic backing, if desired. We can produce virtually any custom size to accommodate single, two-bay, four-bay, six-bay or larger racking systems.
- Data scheme can be structured as you require, conforming to your organizational methods.
- Variable data can be generated from any sequence you specify or in the case of complex or random data you may provide an electronic data file.
- Our rigorous Quality Management System and robust data management services ensure data integrity and complete delivery.
Available in various configurations:
- Rigid placards for standoff fastening
- Pressure sensitive adhesive backed labels
- Magnetic backed labels
Thickness.003 | .020
AttachmentMagnetic Backing | Premium Permanent Pressure-Sensitive Adhesive
ColorsFull Range of Standard Colors
DataMultiple Barcode Symbologies
ArtworkDesigned to Your Custom Specifications