- Knowledge Customer Service & Support
- Confirmation Process
- Fast Turnaround Times
- On-Time Shipment
- Reduced Risks
You may have heard the expression, “When all that you have is a hammer, the whole world looks like a nail.” In some ways, some of our competitors are like that … they only have a few types of labels to offer, so regardless of your requirement they will recommend one of the few items that they can produce.
At Express, however, we have a broad array of products available, and would like to be your One Stop Shop for identification products. The benefits to you are multifold:
- With our wide array of products, we can guide you to the BEST solution for your project … not just A solution
- We will help you understand the differences among the options so that you can make a knowledgeable decision. There can be trade-offs among durability, appearance and cost, and that is YOUR decision to make.
- Depending on the size of your company, it can cost you over $200 to process a purchase order and payment. With Express as your only provider for identification products, you can save over $200 for every extra PO and A/P check that you don’t need to process.
- We provide high quality products with extraordinarily fast shipments …. And you will get that on every order.
- We are a full custom shop, so if you come up with a new requirement we are prepared to engage in solving the problem for you. Reliably.
- 01ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- 02ITAR Registered for Defense Security Compliance
- 03Demonstrated AS9100 compliance and complete FAIR capabilities
- 0434-years in the product identification industry
- 05Express products are certified compliant with international environmental standards
- 06Experienced staff ‐ Average tenure ~ 6.2 years with Express
- 07Experience serving Aerospace, Defense and Medical Industry customers with the highest quality requirements – translates to absolute competence to meet your quality compliance needs
- 0880% of our business comes from repeat customers, and many customers have relied on us for decades
- 09A driver of our growth is satisfied customers who refer colleagues to us – a testament to our capacity to deliver
- We don’t sell flimsy products that won’t last, but we also won’t over‐spec your solution.
- Our products and your satisfaction are guaranteed.
- Over‐spec guidance if you desire it.
- We pursue continuous improvement to lower costs and improve product quality.
- We have years of experience creating new products and production processes. Let us put this innovative capability to work to solve your difficult applications where a ready solution is not obvious.
- Our products are proudly made in the USA, in our state of the art custom‐ designed facility in San Diego, CA.