Graphic Overlays & Front Panels
Durable graphic overlays and front panels
Express manufactures durable graphic overlays & front panels to identify brands, communicate product information, and direct equipment operators and end users. Aluminum, Polycabonate, and Polyester materials of various sizes, thicknesses, and finishing options are available to optimize your product's functionality and aesthetic appeal.
Describe the product you're looking for, and we'll provide a quote. Our experienced staff are available to answer any questions.
Design Your Product
Design your label, tag, or nameplate with our easy-to-use design tool. Print, save, or email a PDF of your design and request a quote.
Request samples to test our products. Evaluate our product quality, functionality, and suitability for your needs.
With unlimited product variations, choosing the right label can be challenging. Our experienced staff will help you choose the best identification solution for your needs.
Custom Front Panels & Control Overlays
Designed for Equipment Control and User Interface
- Graphic overlays, faceplates, front panels, and membrane switches are applied over a product’s control panel to communicate information or direction to the end user. Graphic overlays make a powerful first impression about a product or brand and connect the end user to the machine, device, or equipment. Graphic overlays define the user experience and must be durable, attractive, functional, and engaging in order to provide a great user experience.
Full Design Support from Concept to Implementation
- Express offers an extensive array of custom overlay options, including selective textures, embossing, coatings, adhesives, deadfronts, and backlighting to create a specialized overlay solution. Our Design Team can create state of the art, ready to use control panels with a wide variety of graphic overlay options to match any requred specification, dimensional tolerance, or color match.
Control Panel Applications
- Membrane switches
- Decorative and interface solutions
- Front panels for OEM equipment
- Epoxy keys
- Deadfront graphics and windows
How to design custom panels and overlays?
- The easiest way to design custom barcode labels is through our Universal Designer, where you can specify every label element, including size, text, logo, background, corner radius, hole diameter and placement, and data sequence. You may also submit an engineered drawing or call to speak with one of our design specialists. Our design team and 30+ years of industry experience allow Express to evaluate business needs and develop lasting identification solutions for large-scale deployment.
How much do custom panels and overlays cost?
- The minimum order cost for panels and overlays is $300. Higher-volume orders significantly reduce the per-unit cost. Since all panels and overlays are fully-custom, the exact price depends on the material, size, and quantity.
Why should I use a custom panel and overlay provider?
- With decades of custom manufacturing experience, Express has honed its ability to understand unique customer requirements and applications, manage complex data sequences, parse complex engineered drawings, satisfy the strictest tolerances, manage multiple shipment dates and locations, and deliver on the tightest deadlines. All these factors make Express a premier manufacturer and a leader in the industrial identification industry.
I just wanted to let you know that the labels arrived in a timely manner and they looked great! I just wanted to express my thanks to you for the outstanding job that you did in making things happen in such a short window.—Robert H.
Thank you for the outstanding service.—Connie H.
Previous supplier really bungled our UID Label order. You guys got it right and delivered in one day. Wow! Thanks a million.—Jeff P.
I’m so happy I never have to deal with [REDACTED] again! You guys are awesome!—Pam S.
You guys have been doing an excellent job. Thank you for the services you have been providing us.—Lionel R.
I am impressed! Thanks for the fast service.—Jason D.
We will let you know if we ever need anything else. Ya'll have been great!—Jennifer D.
We got the labels and everyone here really likes the quality and appearance of them. I'm working on another order for you of the UID labels and will have that data out next week. Thanks!—Greg H.
I have to say you are all so easy to deal with at Express, it really is a pleasure doing business with you!!!—Sandy L.
We are extremely pleased with our order. You blew us away with your quick, reliable service and will be our only source for UIDs in the future.—David W.
The label looks amazing. Thank you for taking the time to meet our requirements and provide the sample labels quickly. My manager was impressed with how quickly you provided a sample via email. We look forward to working with you to meet our asset tag needs.—Tonya C.
I just want to say how nice they [the tags] look, how well they were packaged, how appreciative I am that you got them to us in time and communicated with me during this order. Thank you so much!—Linda G.
Thank you so much for processing our ID plates so quickly and getting them shipped earlier than projected! I am sincerely grateful for your efforts with this and providing us the items in a timely manner. Looking forward to doing business again in the near future.—Mary R.
All, I just did a rush sticker job. Great vendor to work with and very good prices, fast at quotes and helping you with difficult customers. Use EXPRESS.—Meghan G. [in an email to her peers]