Barcode leak detection & repair (LDAR) tags to monitor fugitive emissions
Barcode LDAR Valve Tags
Express manufacturers ultra-durable leak detection and repair (LDAR) barcode tags to help oil, gas, and petroleum companies detect leaks, monitor fugitive emissions, and comply with EPA regulations in the most extreme industrial environments. Choose from anodized aluminum LDAR tags with sub-surface images, or corrosion-resistant stainless steel LDAR tags with chemically-etched images—both products provide decades of field service in the harshest petroleum refining and chemical manufacturing industries. Teflon and ceramic coatings are optional on all LDAR tags for added resistance to heat, oil, paint, and grease.
Total Leak Detection and Repair
Barcode LDAR tags help field technicians and repairmen monitor the amount of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and volatile hazardous air pollutants (VHAPs) emitted by leaking equipment such as valves, pumps, and connectors used throughout petroleum refining and chemical manufacturing processes. LDAR technicians who follow LDAR procedures, monitoring techniques, and calibration procedures are able to effectively monitor leaks and comply with EPA regulations. For your next leak detection and repair program, trust Express to get it right.
Seamless LDAR Program Integration
- All LDAR tags are printed with Code 39, Code 128, QR Code, or DataMatrix barcode symbologies to seamlessly integrate into any LDAR compliance or barcode scanning system. Once integrated, barcoded LDAR tags allow field technicians to reliably and accurately inspect leaks, capture data, and perform preventative maintenance throughout the field.
Rugged Materials for Oil & Gas Fields
- Express only uses premium materials to guarantee maximum performance and durability. Anodized aluminum and stainless steel LDAR tags are custom-designed and manufactured to guarantee decades of resistance and withstand repeated abrasion, salt spray, extended UV exposure, extreme heat, multiple freeze-thaw cycles, and caustic chemicals. Express uses photosensitive aluminum, which seals the barcode and text beneath the surface of the aluminum for extra durability. Anodized aluminum LDAR tags are manufactured out of photosensitive aluminum, which seals the barcode and text images beneath the aluminum surface for extra durability. Corrosion-resistant stainless steel LDAR tags are laser-marked or chemically-etched to provide the ultimate resistance to caustic chemicals and solvents. Teflon and ceramic coatings are available on all LDAR tags for added resistance to high-temperatures, oil, and grease. With either option, Express guarantees decades of service in the harshest oil, gas, and petrochemical environments.
- The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) established Leak Detection and Repair (LDAR) regulations and compliance programs in order to limit the amount of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and volatile hazardous pollutants (VHAPs) emitted by leaking equipment such as valves, pumps and connectors in industries such as petroleum refining and chemical manufacturing. The EPA requires LDAR managers and technicians to follow fundamental compliance and calibration procedures to keep LDAR programs in compliance.
LDAR Program Best Practices
At a minimum, a LDAR program should schedule inspections to ensure compliance, track work orders as soon as leaks are detected, and report such leaks to the appropriate environmental agency. These best practices are streamlined with the use of automatic data capture technology, such as barcode labels and tags.
- Leak Detection and Repair: A Best Practices Guide
- Air Emission Measurement Center (EMC) Test Methods
- Method 21: Volatile Organic Compound Leaks
- Inspection Manual: Federal Equipment Leak Regulations for the Chemical Manufacturing Industry
- EPA Compliance Monitoring Programs
- EPA Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program (GHGRP) - Subpart W - Petroleum and Natural Gas Systems
- 21 Point Inspection Every Order
- Every Barcode Validated for Accuracy
- Free Certificate of Conformance
- ISO 9001 Certified
Fastest Turnaround Times
- Fastest Turnaround Times in Industry
- Streamlined Production
- 24 Hour Rush Expedite Available
- Clean Manufacturing
Exceptional Customer Service
- Custom Design & Build
- Free Graphic Design Services
- Helpful Customer Service
- Unlimited Proofs & Revision
- Driving Business Efficiency