Warehouse barcodes you can rely on
Industrial Warehouse Labels
Custom barcode warehouse labels help warehouse, distribution, and fulfillment managers organize large storage facilities and control inventory distribution throughout the most complex supply chains. Choose retroreflective labels and ceiling-suspended placards for long-range readability, FloorTags™ and pallet labels for rugged durability, or multi-level magnetic rack and shelf labels for flexible inventory control.
Express manufactures custom barcode warehouse labels to withstand the toughest industrial environments, including prolonged exposure to UV radiation, caustic solvents & chemicals, repeated abrasion, extreme temperatures, multiple freeze / thaw cycles, and moisture & salt spray. Industrial barcode labels can be applied to any product surface, and are equiped with holes for fastening, backed with magnets for easy relocation, or backed with multi-purpose pressure-sensitive adhesive for permanent attachment. Barcode warehouse labels can easily integrate into any asset management or asset tracking system. Any linear or 2D barcode symbology can be used, including Code 39, Code 128, QR Code, and DataMatrix.
Long-Range Barcode Placards and Labels
- Long-range barcode labels and hanging placards scan from distances of up to 50 feet and allow warehouse managers to identify product information and communicate direction in the largest warehouses. Premium retroreflective material ensures barcode scanners will read from up to 50 feet. Express can custom-design placards and signs with a projecting “L” or “V” bend to mount on a beam or post and extend into warehouse aisles. Double-sided with custom sequential numbering or lettering for wayfinding, directional signage, and location identification. Also useful for directional signage above docks or doors to identify shipping and receiving lanes, business names, and dock hours.
Multi-Level Rack and Shelf Labels
- Multi-level barcode rack and shelf labels are an easy way to identify warehouse aisles, rows, bays, and racks on one placard. Multi-level labels are an efficient way to visually organize aisles and convey general storage information.
Magnetic Warehouse Labels
- Magnetic barcode labels are a smart identification solution because warehouse managers can easily move them to track shifting inventory. Magnetic labels can be reused, and repurposed countless times for various inventory locations.
Barcode Pallet Labels
- Pallet labels are a durable enough to track pallets as they move throughout warehouses and supply chains. Aluminum pallet labels are durable enough to withstand scratches from forklifts and any abuse throughout transportation. Polyester pallet labels are a more economical solution that can easily identify pallets, totes, and bins.
- Barcode FloorTags™ are a rugged identification solution for warehouse and distribution center floors. All Express FloorTags™ are durable enough to withstand years of heavy forklift, vehicle, and foot traffic.
Custom Warehouse Labels
How to design custom warehouse labels?
- The easiest way to design custom warehouse labels is through our Universal Designer, where you can specify every label element, including size, text, logo, background, corner radius, hole diameter and placement, and data sequence. You may also submit an engineered drawing or call to speak with one of our design specialists. Our design team and 30+ years of industry experience allow Express to evaluate business needs and develop lasting identification solutions for large-scale deployment.
Firefox User Notice
Designer functions are limited when using Firefox.
Please switch browsers to experience Designer.