Clear Confirmation Process
Fast Turnaround Times
Our 25,000 square foot manufacturing facility in San Diego, California contains processing and fabrication equipment to accomplish a wide range of industrial printing. Many of our machines and work-cell capabilities are unique to Express, having been engineered, built and optimized by our staff to accomplish a number of unique processes.
Our dedicated and experienced staff is committed to continuous operational improvement, which has kept our operation effective, efficient and state of the art throughout our 34 years in the industry; yet every day we continue the drive for further improvement.
- Laser Marking
- Laser Engraving
- Laser Cutting
- Metalphoto Processing
- Chemical Etching
- Electro Chemical Marking
- Powder Coating
- Ceramic Coating
- Chemical Conversion Coating
- Black Oxide Treatment
- Conventional Spray
- Nano Particle Deposition
- Screen Printing
- Digital Sub-Surface Printing
- Flatbed Digital Printing
- Roll Digital Printing
- Steel Rule Die Cutting
- Class A Tool Fabrication
- Metal Forming
- We only produce quality products that add value.
- We provide product consultations, over-spec cost reduction guidance, and full custom design services.
- Our products and your satisfaction are guaranteed.
- We pursue continuous improvement to lower costs and improve product quality.
- We have over 30 years of experience creating new products and production processes — no design or process is out of reach.
- All products are made in the USA, at our state of the art custom‐designed facility in San Diego, CA.
Describe the product you're looking for, and we'll provide a quote. Our experienced staff are available to answer any questions.
Design Your Product
Design your label, tag, or nameplate with our easy-to-use design tool. Print, save, or email a PDF of your design and request a quote.
Request samples to test our products. Evaluate our product quality, functionality, and suitability for your needs.
With unlimited product variations, choosing the right label can be challenging. Our experienced staff will help you choose the best identification solution for your needs.