Durable industrial nameplates for years of dependable service
Stainless steel nameplates are known for their superior chemical, heat, and abrasion resistance and extraordinary durability in even the harshest environments.
Etched Steel Nameplates
- Receive a free no-obligation design proof - call us.
- Fastest turnaround on your custom nameplates.
- Complete Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Stainless steel nameplates are known for their superior chemical, heat, and abrasion resistance. Provide clear communication of operating instructions with these strong, durable plates that will last the lifetime of your equipment. Images are chemically deep etched .005” then filled with baked enamel paint for enhanced readability. Stainless steel nameplates are traditionally produced with static data, but you may order nameplates sequentially numbered or with any variable data scheme that you require.
- Marine and offshore markings
- Aircraft Marking
- Appliance Manufacturing
- Stainless steel alloy 304 or 316 with #4 Brushed finish or 2B mill finish.
- Available in thickness ranging from .018” to .036”.
- Produced with one or more holes for mechanical attachment
- Produced in virtually any size or shape.
- ArtworkYour Engineering Drawing or Design | Use Our Expert Design Services | Use Our Online Designer
- MaterialStainless Steel Alloy 304 | Stainless Steel Alloy 316
- Thickness.020 | .030 | .036
- ColorsFull Range of Standard Colors
- DataSerialization Available
- AttachmentHoles for Mechanical Attachment
- ImageEtched and Filled - Baked Enamel